To assist clients (both insurers and self-insurers) so that they minimize current and future losses through:
diligent analysis of known complex problems, keen insights, and strong interpersonal communications.
- Problems can be solved best when we remember the goal and maintain moral integrity.
- Maintaining an open mind provides opportunities for creative solutions to new or long-standing issues.
- A known problem is generally a symptom of an unknown or unaddressed issue.
- Costs can be reduced and benefits increased for all parties by not getting caught up in standard approaches and procedures.
- Using set tools (“cookie cutter” approaches) to solve problems can lead to rigid thinking and gross over simplifications: i.e. not solving the problem